Tuesday 28 February 2017

hike

Life is what you make it! You can choose to be  a victim of circumstance and have a pity party or you may choose to live life. I chose to live my dream, if you don't have one, I invite you to live vicariously through me. This speaks in particular to those afraid to venture outside their comfort zone which would enable them to experience new things. There's always opportunity to take the first step; start this weekend by attending the Flower and Garden show, the Heineken Regatta or come hiking with me. You have options pick one or do all three.
Because a picture is worth a thousand words, the below tells a story only you  can conjecture up. On a hike there's no telling what you will come across. 
 
 

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Great advice! The Regatta definitely sounds like a plan!

Auhawi said...

See you there