Tuesday 16 May 2017

non-vacation trip

I have always been fascinated with the viewpoint that a person without a job goes on vacation, so my being a retiree without a job cannot technically be going on vacation notwithstanding that the various definitions suggest that the period away encompasses  rest and relaxation. Therefore, since retirement is nothing but rest and relaxation  I have invented the word non-vacation trip. So next week when I go abroad it will be on a non-vacation tripThis is exciting for a number of reasons chief of which I will have new material from a different perceptive, not to mention change of scenery.

I will pack my grip and put some clothes in a valise, make sure the passport ain't expired and look under the bed to see if any money still there and of course remember to take Blogee to SER before I take off for my non-vacation trip. Hasta la vista y'all.

No comments: