Saturday 6 May 2017

boca raton

Today Leeandah leaves for Boca Raton, Florida USA. I know this because yesterday when he came with my godson to deliver 3 boulders that I wanted to adorn my humble abode, he told me.  My knowledge of him was as a happy drunk that had retired years prior, who was kind and helpful. He looked his usual self, dishevelled, unshaven a little in the cups with bloodshot eyes. I was curious so I asked what he did in Boca Raton, so he gave me the whole story. His paramour resides there and he goes to bang her 5 times a day, but  now with all that activity he's down to 3 times a day. What a life, what a perfect retirement occupation. We all, though happy for him, can't help but be  a little envious of his setup. Being a BOTC, his visa waiver allows him to stay in the US 3 months at a time and so he would return to Anguilla after 3 months, stay a month and return to Boca Raton. It was 20+ years ago when an American tourist visiting Anguilla with her spouse met and fell in love with Leeandah, returned without her husband soon after and they commenced a romantic liaison, Since retirement it became more convenient to have him fly to Boca Raton. So today he travels sober, well-shaven, closed up shoes, looking dapper in his shirt-jack and a big grin on his face to board American Airlines at 2:30pm bound for Miami from SXM to be with his paramour.  Retirement does have its perks in all sort of creative forms, find one that suits your taste.
Leeandah see ya in 3 months
  
 

No comments: